It is currently Sep 20, 2017 2:20 pm

DELICIOUS FUN AND COMFORT - Dinner Party YOUR ALL COMING!

For anyone in the extended Gallatin/NYU community to converse, question, & collaborate.

DELICIOUS FUN AND COMFORT - Dinner Party YOUR ALL COMING!

Postby annihilatetoddy_2 » Sep 26, 2007 9:22 pm

Hey biddy boo's.

So, I think we should REALLY REALLY all get together either sometime this week or next week. Literally my sched is completely open so NYU students, friends, family, and all in the NYC area please respond and let me know what dates/times work for you.

I think that we need to get together. We don't even need to spend the whole time discussing "serious" issues, even though that would be nice. I just think it is important to establish faces to Icarus icons and fellow posters (is that the right word lol). Also, i think that it will encourage many more people to become involved in Icarus.

SO. TELL ME! when! My place can fit a bunch of ppl and i have a roof so I would be more than willing to host.

let me know so i can start planning okies.

look forward to meeting all of you :-)!

<3T
annihilatetoddy_2

Postby mental_meanderings_2 » Sep 26, 2007 9:50 pm

methinks it a fabulous idea. i'm currently in fl but am planning to fly up to ny this saturday. i am also rather flexible; i believe tuesday night is the only weeknight i have definite plans for...
looking forward to it,
montana
mental_meanderings_2

no way

Postby annihilatetoddy_2 » Sep 27, 2007 12:29 am

i just got back from boca raton - funfunfun. where in fla you at biddy boo?
annihilatetoddy_2

Postby mental_meanderings_2 » Sep 27, 2007 9:53 am

you named it. such a shame we weren't aware of this coincidence before--we could have scheduled a rendezvous at the towncenter mall, haha...what brought you down here?
mental_meanderings_2

haha!

Postby annihilatetoddy_2 » Sep 28, 2007 1:28 pm

oh em g! NO WAY! that is TOO funny. Oh Town Center. Oh Boca Raton. We could've played! next time fo sho! why were u there?
annihilatetoddy_2

Postby mental_meanderings_2 » Sep 28, 2007 2:03 pm

it's a little suburban bubble i call home...haha. and what was the purpose of your visit?
mental_meanderings_2

Postby mikecrow » Oct 02, 2007 12:09 am

yo let's meet at todd's place at around 7 pm.

i'm going to send out an email to some gallatin folk about it, but i'm not supposed to be "planning over" the other gallatin events happening tonight, so i gotta kinda keep it low key, but i'm hoping some kids will show up so we can get some officers registered online, fill out some online paper work together, come up with like mission statements and club descrips and constitutions and junk. i got lots of tasks for us, it's cool, but kind of not at the same time haha.

also got this other gallatin friend who is really into having a panel on alternative healing methods. she knows some authors, and we could throw some in too, and make it something sweet I think. we gotta decide whether that set up is best for our goals though. something else to chew on.

so 7, and try to bring food!

-mike
mikecrow

Re: DELICIOUS FUN AND COMFORT - Dinner Party YOUR ALL COMING

Postby reaven5566 » Nov 08, 2014 5:51 am

i heard recently that there might be a meeting in gallatin on wednesday...can this be confirmed? if so, what are the details?
reaven5566

Return to Gallatin/NYU Campus Icarus Forum