It is currently Sep 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Give Some Credit Where It May Be Due - Going Off Rx

Give Some Credit Where It May Be Due - Going Off Rx

Postby FLJ13 » May 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Give people with long term use of Rx exp and a meds shrink, many years of life experience with their own mental illnesses/Dxs and brains fucking credit where credit is due. Don't shit your pants because you can't handle what they might. Don't assume they don't know what they're doing. Don't jump right on them and give them fucking retard med PSYCH EMER 101 in public, starting it with "no judgement. you should write down what you would do in an emergency...". Judge-mental, there it is...It was done to me by a big whiny BP nami trained manbitch BP "support" cult leader whose followers attacked me like a pack of animals as soon as I responded to his retard 101 instructions. His followers said he was having trouble with his meds. I'd just gone cold turkey 600mg seroquel. They all ran to his bedside. I said if he was offended, he could defend himself, could he not? Anyway. Not fucking cool. I've been a week without seroquel and have not have had one anxiety attack since stopping. I'll be seeing my meds shrink in a day or two, and I feel pretty damn good. Adios pendejos to them, and not looking back. :) Enough of sissy bullshit groups, weak women, and their whiny cries about stigma when I'm starting to have some interesting thoughts about stigma...
My money's on the dark horse with the crazy in his eyes.
FLJ13

Re: Give Some Credit Where It May Be Due - Going Off Rx

Postby babblefish » May 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Sounds like you're not finding the kind of people you'd rather interact with, but man... "manbitch" and "retard"? Reading those kinds of stigmatizing insults is really distracting in a bad way.
there is a crack in everything. that's how the light gets in.
~ l. cohen
babblefish

Re: Give Some Credit Where It May Be Due - Going Off Rx

Postby FLJ13 » May 26, 2014 1:03 am

babblefish wrote:Sounds like you're not finding the kind of people you'd rather interact with, but man... "manbitch" and "retard"? Reading those kinds of stigmatizing insults is really distracting in a bad way.

When you get stigma from "your own kind" (BP in this case) you hand it right back, at least that's what this woman does. Then I'm outta there. I finished taking crap from people a very long time ago, especially big men talking down to me. I may be small, but I stand up for myself, and someone else if it looks like they need help.
I've actually recently found other people that are way more interesting, creative, and good thinkers, both on and off meds to interact with. I just washed my hands of that particular "support group" on FB and never again in person. That's all.
FLJ13

Re: Give Some Credit / Good UPDATE

Postby FLJ13 » Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Been off 600mg generic seroquel since 5/18 cold turkey that was causing massive anxiety attacks and agoraphobia that I could take no more. I haven't had an anxiety attack since, have been out a couple of times, real close by, by myself for a quick errand outside. I haven't had the nausea like before, I sleep perfectly well, get up all right at 5ish for my husband for morning coffee. I get my treadmill exercise in the day, but I have noticed my chronic lower back pain has come back as well as carpal tunnel syndrome. Not going to let that stop me though. Exercise is needed, and I'm trying to add yoga too. All is groovy. So far, so good again, and positive attitude, chugging along. Forward!
FLJ13

Return to Reducing and Going Off Medications Safely