It is currently May 29, 2015 12:09 pm

THIS IS NOT B.S.-THIS REALLY HAPPENED.

What place does spiritual practice have in our lives and in our emotions? How do our visions of the divine and feelings of interconnectedness relate to living with madness? What is our place within a framework greater than human civilization, and how does this affect our daily struggles?

THIS IS NOT B.S.-THIS REALLY HAPPENED.

Postby chorn » Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

First, let me say that spiritual things happen differently to each individual, and I would think that for bipolars, that things happen more on a concrete level than with schitzophrenics, who are blessed with seeing the liminal. BUT HERE:

Gladys, my NA friend, says that my aura is yellow-orange, but mainly yellow.

Then, the third chakra, makes one extremely sensitive to manipulative dishonest or malevolent intent...........

The solar plexus chakra is tied to the color YELLOW

and, the third chakra deals with EGO

There is orange, also, which has faded (as has the hypersexuality but it also could be connected to manias as well.

The only weird thing is that orange is tied to water, which is not a related element. I am related to fire and air.
One of the greatest blasphemies is the taking of one's freedom of thought, dictating matters of the heart and the theft of another's personal peace.

If I rot, I want to rot well and enjoy the small bits of life that are pleasant.

a soft denial covers the brazen underpinning of their coarse speech and ignorant ways.......]
chorn

Postby FightForRoses » Dec 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Cool, auras... I've always been kinda jealous of people who see them.
Hmm... bipolar and hypersexual are interesting words, I guess, but how does stuff *feel*?
FightForRoses

Postby triciafishDE » Dec 23, 2010 8:11 pm

OMG Cate! That's cool.
Funny I was just thinking of you earlier about your sexuality. Because my libido is in hyper mode lately...and i remember you saying something about that long ago.

I see auras too. I started to in 2008. Mine are related to the Chakra system too.
Yellow is the solar plexus that deals with insecurity.
They say if you use more yellow clothes or stuff it can help.

A weird place I found the meaning of chakras when it first happened to me was here: http://www.sobrietystones.com/resources ... llow_3.htm
<p><font color="#808080"> </font><span class="UIStory_Message">&lrm;" We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society." Martin Luther King, Jr</span></p>
triciafishDE

Postby triciafishDE » Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Here's that pict i posted somewhere else.
I love how the heart chakra looks like the magen david (star of david)
Attachments
chakra5.jpg
chakra5.jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 174 times
<p><font color="#808080"> </font><span class="UIStory_Message">&lrm;" We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society." Martin Luther King, Jr</span></p>
triciafishDE

Re: THIS IS NOT B.S.-THIS REALLY HAPPENED.

Postby sweetmadness » Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

chorn wrote:First, let me say that spiritual things happen differently to each individual, and I would think that for bipolars, that things happen more on a concrete level than with schitzophrenics, who are blessed with seeing the liminal. BUT HERE:

Gladys, my NA friend, says that my aura is yellow-orange, but mainly yellow.

Then, the third chakra, makes one extremely sensitive to manipulative dishonest or malevolent intent...........

The solar plexus chakra is tied to the color YELLOW

and, the third chakra deals with EGO

There is orange, also, which has faded (as has the hypersexuality but it also could be connected to manias as well.

The only weird thing is that orange is tied to water, which is not a related element. I am related to fire and air.

That is really cool. I'll have to learn to read chakras. I can see a faint line and I've seen objects give off auras before. One time I saw a rainbow appear and I heard a voice tell me intuitively to surround myself with a bubble of white light. I'm not sure if it was from memory, but I can't explain how vivid the rainbow was. If music had an aura I imagine it would be really neat to see. Water too.
"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
sweetmadness

Return to Spirituality