It is currently Aug 30, 2015 11:53 am

Evidence ADD is a cultural sham, this article must be seen!

What's the role of racism, classism, sexism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination in relation to "mental illness"? How do we fight stigma? Discuss the issues, organize for human rights, and post action alerts here.

Evidence ADD is a cultural sham, this article must be seen!

Postby herehere » May 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Ok, so maybe I am making a fool of myself and you've all seen this, but this is the best article I've seen that shows ADD is a cultural sham: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 195604.htm
All you have to do to be successful with ADD is starting traveling...
herehere

Re: Evidence ADD is a cultural sham, this article must be se

Postby chorn » May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

"Eisenberg explains, "The DRD4/7R allele has been linked to greater food and drug cravings, novelty-seeking, and ADHD symptoms. It is possible that in the nomadic setting, a boy with this allele might be able to more effectively defend livestock against raiders or locate food and water sources, but that the same tendencies might not be as beneficial in settled pursuits such as focusing in school, farming or selling goods."

I made this observation about my husband TODAY in some thread on here about "Can a psychiatrist tell if you are really mentally ill?" or whatever. And my boy, too HE'S like this. And um, my husband and I have also discussed this before.

So the conspitators are right except that this isn't a secret conspiracy-it's just fact-The social engineers WANT clerical slaves in offices like me-hence the meds to produce that kind of wiring in the mind.

Differences in gender-brain function probably enter into this, too but I won't talk about that.
One of the greatest blasphemies is the taking of one's freedom of thought, dictating matters of the heart and the theft of another's personal peace.

If I rot, I want to rot well and enjoy the small bits of life that are pleasant.

a soft denial covers the brazen underpinning of their coarse speech and ignorant ways.......]
chorn

Postby triciafishDE » May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

I am glad you get it!
Our ancestors were nomadic people.
There are still tribes that migrate.
We were not meant to have the house with the white picket fence, brick schoolhouse, and grocery stores.

Look at today's baby toys. And then think of all the brain stimulation we have from computers, cell phones, etc... We are breeding children who get addicted to stimulation and then send them to school to sit still for hours.
<p><font color="#808080"> </font><span class="UIStory_Message">&lrm;" We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society." Martin Luther King, Jr</span></p>
triciafishDE

Postby herehere » May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

now if only we could figure out psychosis properly the same way they did...maybe they already did...I don't know what keywords to enter into google to find the info though :P
The good news is that school is such a hostile environment, if you choose to teach your child to look out for propaganda they teach at school, or to look out for dangers in the way the school is set up, or to figure out who might want to fist fight you, your kid still might be ok:P
herehere

Postby chorn » May 31, 2011 10:04 am

Right-like the social engineers have forgotten what it is to be a real human being and they just want some type of evolved computer or something-I know that might sound dumb, but you know-I sort of feel that way.
One of the greatest blasphemies is the taking of one's freedom of thought, dictating matters of the heart and the theft of another's personal peace.

If I rot, I want to rot well and enjoy the small bits of life that are pleasant.

a soft denial covers the brazen underpinning of their coarse speech and ignorant ways.......]
chorn

Postby herehere » May 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah actually they want us to be like "animals"...in science they call humans: animals. I'm very into conspiracy theories and I'm good at fishing out the truth from the disinfo sometimes :P
herehere

Return to Stand Up For Your Rights: Oppression, Advocacy, and Activism